Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Taking Zeta apart - Part XII

Battle continues with dismantling.

During the weekend I took apart the front and rear suspensions, took of the boot lid, cleaned up the engine compartment and took of all remaining fuel and brake lines. By removing all the brake and fuel lines as a whole system I got a model to follow when making new lines.
I'm going to do the lines from pipe and making sure that they withstand ethanol.

Did not have a "rear axle stand" or "sliding hammer" so I just placed the rear suspension so that the rear axle could move freely. Then I threaded one of the lock nuts on it and placed wood block on top of this assembly. Then I whacked solid blows to the wood block and the rear axle came out unharmed.

Not very much more to tell so here is a "picture dump":









No comments:

Post a Comment